Mission: Ride with your Friends!!
HoCoCyclists (a.k.a. Howard County Cycling Club) is a group of recreational cyclists in Howard County, MD. We hold a no drop ride on Wednesday nights throughout the year. From mid-March until mid-October, this is a road ride. The pace of these rides ranges from 12 to 18+ mph and there is a ride leader for 3 groups (A,B,C). Cue sheets are provided and generally chosen by the ride leaders "du jour." During the cooler months, the Wednesday night rides are trail rides on the Columbia trail system.
We are currently an all volunteer effort. A new club leader or leaders is chosen each year by May 31. Dues are incurred at the beginning of each membership ($10) and are good for the remainder of the year (subject to change).
HoCoCyclists Membership Benefits:
▪ Wednesday night rides: 5:45 pm sign in, 6:00 pm roll out (subject to change depending on the daylength). Weather permitting.
- mid-March until mid-October: ROAD ride from Glenwood Community Center (2400 Rte. 97, Cooksville, MD 21723)
- mid-October until mid-March: TRAIL ride from Oakland Mills Village Center (Robert Oliver Pl, Columbia, MD 21045)
▪ Weekend rides announced on listserve by members. Weather permitting.
▪ List serve communication - for bicycle related events including regular scheduled rides, pick up rides, meetings, clinics, parties, and other friendly sports related info. Please use personal email for any lengthy discussions.
▪ Princeton Sports discount of 10% off cycling products.
To sign up please follow instructions in the
New Member Application
Please forward new member questions to Deb Taylor at email@example.com.
Now let's ride!
Deb Taylor, Liz Robson